Why You Should Go Keto – Benefits of a Ketogenic Diet
– The main benefit is that is aids in weight loss. Accompanied with regular exercise, a ketogenic diet can be one of the most effective methods of shedding off the pounds.
– It doesn’t leave you hungry like other diets do. Since the keto diet is high in protein and good fats, you will feel full and satisfied after each complete meal.
– It is proven to reduce acne. A common cause of acne is a diet of high processed/refined carbohydrates and sugars, so a low-carb keto diet does not contribute towards that.
– It may help reduce the risk of cancer.Government studies say that complications due to high blood sugar may be associated with some cancers.
– It improves heart health. When a proper keto diet is followed with attention to detail, it can significantly reduce LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels and improve overall heart health.
– It can potentially reduce seizures in certain cases. When your body enters ketosis during the diet, you will have an elevated level of ketone bodies in your blood. Some studies say that ketosis can lead to a reduction in seizure occurrences with children who have focal seizures.
Having Trouble Finding Out What You Can Eat On Keto?
We have a comprehensive list of basic ingredients that are keto-friendly, and that you can get from your local grocery store consistently. With such a large variety of ingredients that fall under the scope of the ketogenic diet, there are endless meal and snack possibilities! Keep in mind that our list only includes food with zero carbohydrates, so there are some things that you can incorporate into your diet that we have not listed yet. Always do your research!
About Fast Keto Diets
We keep an up to date and growing list of Ketogenic diet recipes and keto diet basics that help you achieve results quickly. You will learn all of the keto diet rules and get a free sample keto diet grocery list when you download our free keto diet book today.