Zesty Lemon Marinated Grilled Chicken Breast & Grilled Vegetables
This flavorful marinated grilled chicken and vegetables recipe is a great keto-friendly option to toss on the grill this 4th of July. Pair it with some cool and creamy sour cream and onion dip to dunk the vegetables in for a refreshing party option.
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts Tenders or Thighs
- 1/2 cup lite Italian Dressing (we like to use Olive Garden's Brand)
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Cups Sour Cream & Onion Dip
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower most of stem removed
- 4 Small Radishes sliced 1/2 inch thick
In a bowl, stir together lite italian dressing, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pierce chicken breasts with a fork all over.
Place in a large Ziploc bag. Pour marinade over chicken.
Let marinate for at least 30 minutes. 4 - 5 hours is ideal.
Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
Place chicken on the grill. Cook for approximately 5 - 6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of chicken.
Make a ridged "pan" out of foil to place on the grill. Add the cauliflower florets and radish slices to the middle of your foil pan and place on the grill.
Verify that the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165 degrees. Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
When the vegetables have browned on the edges and are tender, remove from the grill.
Serve with sour cream and onion dip for the vegetables and enjoy!